Welcome Wyoming Producers & Adjusters!

Return to Wyoming Homepage


Lookup a License: Use the License Inquiry Service to verify individual, agency, and company licenses.


Create your Sircon account


Learn More >
Sircon is the easiest way to manage your personal compliance. Apply for and renew your licenses in all 50 states.
Sign Up
Already have an individual account? Sign In


Learn More >
Simple license management that helps you ensure that your agency and agents are authorized to sell.
Sign Up
Already have an agency account? Sign In

Important Notices

License Maintenance and Compliance

To voluntary surrender a license, use the form provided here and email to insurancelicensing@wyo.gov.

To request a name change, us the form provided here and email to insurancelicensing@wyo.gov.

For questions or concerns about insurance licensing in Wyoming please email insurancelicensing@wyo.gov or call 307-777-7319.

Print Your License

You can print your license any time after creating a Sircon account.

  • If you submitted your application or renewal using Sircon.com, you can print your license for free within 30 days of its approval.
  • If you used a paper application or National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR) to apply for a license, you must pay to print your license. After you pay the fee, you can print copies for 30 days at no extra cost.

Wyoming Online Education Services

You may check the status of your continuing education compliance by using the Lookup Education Courses or Transcript service, then click on "Continuing education Transcript Inquiry."

Use the Lookup Education Courses or Transcript service to search for approved continuing education providers and courses.

There is no charge for the continuing education transcript or for continuing education provider and course search services.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for a Non-Resident Adjuster - DHS WY license electronically?

  1. Use the Apply for a License service
  2. Choose 'New Adjuster License'
  3. Choose Individual
  4. Answer 'Are you licensed as an adjuster in your resident state?' as No
  5. Answer 'Are you applying for a resident license?' as No
  6. Answer 'Do you have an existing Designated Home State (DHS)?' as I need a DHS
  7. Click 'Continue'
  8. Enter your Email address and click 'Continue'
  9. Log into your Sircon account, if applicable
  10. Enter State of Residency from Drop-Down
  11. Fill in other *Required fields
  12. Select "Wyoming" from the list of States
  13. Hit "Continue" at the bottom of the page
  14. Select 'Non-Resident Adjuster - DHS WY' from list of license types
  15. Answer 'Previously licensed?' Yes/No
  16. Click on 'Click here to view state requirements' and review this information
  17. Select 'Continue' to complete the application

Wonder what your National Producer Number (NPN) is?

This unique identifying number is assigned to licensed individuals by the NAIC (National Association of Insurance Commissioners) and most states are beginning to use it for various licensing purposes. If you hold a license in Wyoming, use the free Lookup License Number / NPN service to find your NPN today.